Coming soon is an annual ritual shared by students all over The United States. Elementary students looking forward to staying up late and sleeping in late. The high schoolers eager to hang out with their friends and make memories. And college students heading somewhere new for Epic Adventures that you just might see on Instagram and YouTube. Ocean Shores is a perfect Spring Break destination for any age.
We’ve created a bucket list of Ocean Shores must do’s!
1. Ride the horses. Feel the wind in your hair with a beach horseback ride. One of the only places in Washington State you can Ride and drive on the beach. Check out Chenois Creek Horse Rentals. Dress warm and ride like the wind.
2. Hit the Driving range at the Ocean Shores Golf Course. One of the Pacific Northwest’s most unique golf settings. Forgot your clubs, or didn’t have room? No problem. Club and golf cart rentals are both available. Enjoy a snack bar offering a variety of delicious choices to complete your visit.
3. How about an afternoon at the movies? Ocean Shores Cinemas features a multi-screen theater that shows new releases. Great way to wrap up the day or spend the afternoon inside if the weather turns rainy, or you need a break from the sun.
4. If the weather is cooperating you can try some outdoor games at Pacific Paradise. Splash away with a turn on the bumper boats, stroll through the beautiful miniature golf course or step inside the spacious arcade and challenge each other to some old-fashioned pinball.
5. Video Games, Slick Track, and Bumper Cars all in one place. Are you a gamer? Why not challenge each other to an online LIVE play? Are you a good driver? Test your skills at the bumper car area. Got a lead foot? Take it to the race track and challenge someone for a win. You can purchase a gift card and spend the afternoon exploring Playtime Family Fun.
6. Kite flying is popular on Washington’s Pacific Coast, and Ocean Shores Kites is more than your average kite store. Offering parts and repairs, sewing, kite lessons for all kite types. Enjoy a large selection of wind-related items, and the best selection of novelty beach stuff.
7. Agate hunting at Damon Point. Ocean Shores best-kept beach combing secret. Well, maybe not after this! Enjoy a vehicle free stroll the beach. Keep an eye out for agates. Explore the tide pools at low tide or watch the many different types of wildlife that live in this calm serene area of Ocean Shores.
8. Bike rentals- Have you seen the bright yellow bicycles around Ocean Shores? These cruisers are perfect for the beach. Stop in and see the many choices of bikes at the Electric Beach Bike in the heart of downtown Ocean Shores- Also available for hourly rental are mopeds, Berg bikes, 2-and 4-peddler surreys, and banana bikes.
9. Shopping. Of course, there must be souvenirs when on spring break! Merrell’s Gift Shop and Gallery is a great choice. When you step into this store you will be taken back to your childhood memories of fun and games. Wooden games and puzzles, brain teasers and simple toys of days gone by. No wi-fi needed. Sharky’s. You’ve seen it on the internet. The entrance to the stores is a giant Shark that you walk into. They have everything beachy from sweatshirts, hats, fun toys and more.
10. Spend some time with friends and family gathered together in an Oyhut Bay Beach home. Fully stocked kitchens, gas fireplaces and casual porches, perfect for hanging out. Enjoy staring your day with a visit to the Riptide Coffee Co. and ending the fun with a family dinner in the Bistro or glass of wine in the Loft Martini and Wine Bar.
Spring Break at Oyhut Bay. Make those memories and snapchat stories with us!