Don’t miss an Oyhut Bay monthly newsletter!
NOVEMBER AT OYHUT BAY SEASIDE VILLAGE
November Lodging Specials:
For the month of November, we are being Thankful for our Veteran’s and offering 3 nights for the price of 2, or with Military with ID guests can have 2 nights with 20% off rental price.
This is valid only through calling the Oyhut Bay Call Center at 360-209-1886.
This offer is not valid for Holiday weekends and may be withdrawn at any time.
Browse our selection of vacation rentals here.
EVENT AND ACTIVITY CALENDAR FOR NOVEMBER:
- Fri Nov 3rd- 2:30- 5:00 pm Sketch and Snack Urban Sketching at lessons- WAC
- Sat Nov 4th- 10:00 am Yoga-WAC 8:00 pm Pajama Story Time – WAC
- Sun Nov 5th – Oyhut Bay Seaside Village Sunday Brunch Launch-
- Mon Nov 6th- 4:30 pm Yoga- WAC
- Wed Nov 8th -4:30 pm Yoga- WAC
- 6:00 pm Adult Ballet Conditioning -WAC -1st class free
- Sat Nov 11th – Veterans Day Specials: 10 % off lunch or dinner in the Oyhut Bay Bistro – 50% off beverage of your choice at Riptide Coffee Co with Military ID 1:00 pm Dance workshops- Wac
- Sun Nov 12th -Sunday Brunch 10:00- 2:00 pm
- Mon Nov 13th – 4:30 pm Yoga- WAC
- Wed Nov 15th – 4:30 pm Yoga- WAC
- 6:00 pm Chalk Couture Make and Take Class hosted by Denise of Delovlies– Sales Loft 6:00 – Adult Ballet Conditioning- WAC
- Fri Nov 17th – 2:30- 5:00 pm Sketch and Snack Urban Sketching at lessons- WAC
- Sat Nov 18th – 1:00- Youth dance workshop – WAC
- 8:00 pm Pajama Story Time – WAC
- Sun Nov 19th- 10:00 am -2:00 pm Sunday Brunch w Bistro and Riptide Coffee Co.
- Wed Nov 22nd- 6:00 Family Paint Night- WAC
- Friendsgiving Celebration
- Thursday 23rd – Thanksgiving
- Fri 24th- 2:30- 5:00 pm Sketch and Snack Urban Sketching at lessons- WAC Entertainment in the Loft Martini and Wine Bar– Joshua Ott Solo Acoustic Americana
- Sat 25th- 10:00 am- Yoga- WAC Entertainment in the Loft- Joshua Ott Solo Acoustic Americana
- Sun 26th – 10:00 am -2:00 pm Sunday Brunch w Bistro and Riptide Coffee Co
- Mon 27th – 4:30 pm Yoga- WAC
NOW OFFERING SUNDAY BRUNCH SPECTACULAR!
Each Sunday the Oyhut Bay Bistro in conjunction with Riptide Coffee Co. will be hosting a Sunday brunch from 10 am to 2 pm. Sunday Brunch Menu: Bacon, Sausage, Homestyle potatoes, Scrambled eggs, Biscuits and Gravy, French Toast, Assorted pastries, and muffins, Fresh fruit. Price $12.00 per person. Add champagne or mimosa for $4.00
Special guest for the 1st brunch November 5th will be resident author Scott Sandsberrywith a book signing for his new novel ” A difference in the blood” in the Coffee Co